3.06.2013

Moving Away

Having just moved away from St. H, I know something of the feelings of a family of friends who are about to move very far away. about as far as you can go, it seems. I feel terrible for them, bad for myself, I was hoping they would be our neighbours, sort of. I know there is a fascinating part of exploring something new, but it's just.so.far. West coast to east coast sort of far. It's pretty brutal.
But it can be okay, in the end. We are finding our way here in Fernie. Looking forward to visiting our peeps in vancity etc. and excited for the road trip too. Life isn't ever what you expect, I suspect.

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

Been thinking of you and of course of V and K...

Victoria said...

oh man. it sure isn't. we had all set our hearts on Lethbridge. a mistake, it turns out. makes it harder to accept what we've been given. but we prayed. we layed out the fleece, and this was God's answer. sigh. Ok God. ok.