7.17.2012

Camp/Summer/Community

Camp was great, busy, tiring, but good. Lots of good things and many healthy seeds for the future.

Tonight someone made a comment that reminded me of just how much I am going to miss so many people here, and how hard it will be. I always obey monty python and look on the bright side of life, but man, it makes me sad, dammit, to think of the people we will miss.

We had a lovely visit with people in victoria, more people to miss. A good visit though.

Honestly, I just want some peace. we need to stop travelling for more than a week at a time. Its been so hectic since we moved to cranbrook. I just want to cut the grass and drink the 0.5 beers in the fridge (they are not great, but on a hot day, I'm not complaining) get some work done, sell the stuff we don't want. Etc.

Come hang out on thursday, btw.

2 comments:

TeresaAngelina said...

Goats... Much easier than mowing. And they fertilize. Just a suggestion.

Victoria said...

we need a visit! soon!