6.02.2012

Interview again...

I have a second interview on monday, they want to know more specifically what I would do with an elementary classroom music class, which is fair because I have zero experience. That said, I have a few ideas and could come up with a plan. So I will do that today.
I also am keeping an eye on the lower mainland, but there is just a bit more competition for jobs and continuing contracts aren't quite as prevalent, as far as I can tell.

Did I mention that we are homesick? but it takes different forms depending on the day. Anyways, today we are going to visit some people and they said 'bring a bottle of wine and your rubber boots, our place has animals' I think Z will really like it.

Also, today, one of my students families is going to lend us a trail-a-bike so I can put Z on the back. That could be a lot of fun and even more of a workout than my downhill beast already is. He can do the two wheel thing but doesn't love it yet. He still prefers his little run bike. All in good time.

Enjoying hanging out with the Nikkel family though, good people. Z and I went to see M last night, and had a great chat, Z ran around their 5 acres. It really is nice out here. Their neighbour is selling 8 acres and a house for under 400K.

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

not easy decisions hey? wishing you all of God's best for you and family... it is hard to leave one's home...

Victoria said...

under $400k!!!! ouch. damn lower mainland housing costs.
bonne chance avec l'intrevue.