4.24.2011

difficult

Things are a bit tough right now.

My practicum is not going so well, for a variety of reasons.

One of the reasons is unclear communication. I have tried to take the blame or ownership because it seems expedient, but the truth of the matter is that there are expectations that I have not fulfilled because I didn't know they were expectations.
If they had told me to do x, y, or z, I would have done it.

It's a tough spot.

Pascha and Holy week went well, I think. It was nice. sadly Laurenn has been sick so she didn't make it to church this week.

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

Lord have mercy. Sorry for the struggles. This is hard place to be in.

Will seek to add my small prayers.

Christ is Risen!

TeresaAngelina said...

Tough stuff, David. Your blog titles in April tell the tale: grateful, ugh, phew, difficult. Its been a challenging month. Your communications issues rather sound like my office; I hear you. Yes, adding prayer support.

Victoria said...

Praying for you. that really sucks. really. give my love to Laurenn too.

RW said...

us. too.
we got you in our hearts.
christ is risen. maybe thomas can help? listen? call or email. you know where we are.