8.07.2009

Vacation

I think there are a few things that make a summer vacation good.
This summer, we had a good trip, and I know I am likely repeating myself, but I saw that there are thunderstorms in Montana, and storms really make an impression on me. I love bad weather.
I think there will be salmon fishing in the near future, so that is cool. I am definitely looking forward to that. I can't wait for my summer class to be over, it's at such an awkward time of day.
Lost is getting annoying, they really do just keep changing the plot JUST enough to keep people hooked, and to not ever resolve anything. I just want one more moment where hurley is handing out food. that was so nice. just a bit of resolution without tragedy mixed in.
and I am toying with the idea of doing an adventure race, anyone want to join me? I need someone who knows how to set ropes.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

you is kuh-RAY-zee!
:D
have you heard about that job yet?

pasivirta said...

not yet, they said they were going to contact me, perhaps it is a phantom interview.