4.10.2009

New Album, Holy week, Unction




I can't wait for this new DMB album.

There's a lot to say, but its still quiet time.

A blessed holy week to the few who still stop by here. be back in a week.

and a snippet...
I met a great evangelical the other day, it gave me hope and healed a few old wounds, and there are parts of evangelicalism that I think orthodoxy could/should greatly benefit from. I wouldn't have said these things even a few months ago. I will try to explain what I mean.

I was at Unction today with Brs. Moses and Samuel and some FROTH. It's an acronym, sort of. It was great, I don't know arabic, but I don't care. I love the Coptic church in Surrey, and I miss some of my old friends from St. H.

Turn out the lights, Holy Week is here.

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

blessed Holy Week to you and family!

RW said...

so good - so good to see you - all 3 of you.