2.04.2009

Politics etc.

This is me:

My Political Views
I am a left social moderate
Left: 5.18, Libertarian: 0.45

Political Spectrum Quiz



aaannd this also is me:

My Culture War Stance
Score: -3.18

Political Spectrum Quiz


apparently this too:

My Foreign Policy Views
Score: -7.59

Political Spectrum Quiz



Granted, a lot of the questions were clearly aimed at Americans. and, like the Ochlophobist said, there is not a whole of stock to be put into something like this, but its fun to find out.



Oh, and no baby yet


:)

3 comments:

Victoria said...

what!? no baby yet! he sure is taking his sweet time. but then he wouldn't be a pasivirta if he didn't do it his way, eh? :)
and at least l. got to go to the super-deluxe-pontifical liturgy.
how was it?

pasivirta said...

it was glorious, when Dn. Achilleas intoned the prayers at the end, man, it was great. He really was born to be a deacon. His voice is perfect for it.

elizabeth said...

do let us know when...

:) we in ottawa will all be praying!