1.18.2007

The weather is totally filled with crapulent moments. I am dying for multi-syllabic xanga entries that go nowhere. I every so often enjoy gmail chat, and my cell phone, and lusted after the apple Iphone, knowing I won't get one. I am listening to 21st century digital boy, by Bad Religion, who are geniuses.

that was senseless.

tonight there is open house, come over and we will create. I love my job, I work at Bethesda, a care home for adults. tomorrow is CPR day, so that's cool. I need to study. I have been to the monastery, and I have been downtown, and the difference is the amount of words that are thrown at our eyes. At the monastery, there is no text or pretext to wade through. merely eyes that meet other eyes and see that there isn't much to see through, just quiet humble love, a good example. and a good way to be able to interpret onesself.

one of my roommates is leaving, sadly, but we will get another. I have a lot of thoughts that I think would be worthy for you to hear or read, but I forget them. often they are about relational notions of truth rather than the kind of truth that is entrenched in logic, systems and proof. you can't systematize me, or you, its just us. and an injustice try to. so don't. just come on over and enjoy some food, some time, some drink, maybe even some paint.

sometimes, I even feel like smoking, which I know is a sign that the 'once in a while' has become a little more than that. I can justify it with flowery language that sounds spiritual, but who am I serving? my self indulgent body? or the spiritu of self denial? and I know its not so black and white, but at the same time it is.

relationally speaking anyway. its nice to have a warm house.


I have freinds that are far away, and I miss you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

miss you too (not that you were talking about me, but the sentiment still holds true)