8.16.2006

being is beautiful and hard: Finale

Dear Blog; Its been fun, but try as I might, I just can't keep this up. I'm sorry, its not you its me. I know I have said that before, but I really mean it. anyways, I have to go now, and I won't be back, at least to this blog. I will visit spruce Island, but don't take that personally, its a very safe space. I know we've been through a lot together, but try to understand, this is better for everyone. Its like a wise man said, its because I love you that I have to leave. welp, goodbye!

All my love, David Pasivirta

5 comments:

elizabeth said...

may God lead you on His paths, always and forever...

Marco said...

Dude, are you gonna eMail more often so that I know what's going on in your life? Can you at least send a number where I can reach you?

Be blessed, my friend. This feels like goodbye to me, but I know it isn't.

Tee Jay said...

Hey Dave, does this mean I will never be able to see new posts? That's really too bad. I subscribed to your blog in my reader and read every post you made.
Something will definitely be missing in my Google Reader now.
Perhaps you will occasionally write something?

The Pleasant Peasant said...

hmm, ive been feeling like deleting my blog lately too.

Jess said...

hi david,

you may not see this but i don't have an e-mail for you so it's my best bet. if you want, check out:

http://www.myspace.com/andrewbird

http://www.emusic.com/album/10939/10939145.html (final fantasy has a good home)

you may like, you may not but it's worth a try.

it's too bad about the blog.