7.21.2006

Susan Cripps

So, while we were at camp, Susan told me something that was really cool. She was talking about someone she didn't know, but knew through her husband and through pictures, and said that she looked like her mother loved her.

I think that is such a good way to see beauty. its like being able to see love eminating from someone's eyes.




In other news, thank you thomas, I will take you up on that offer, I will be at your door, sixpack in hand, expecting a manly hug as well, and Graham, the collective consciousness is confusing, but comical.



As to the computer, it sucks, but its no big deal. things come and go. we got here naked, and thats how we are leaving.

3 comments:

Graves said...

david's computer is naked.

Simply Victoria said...

LOL!!

Paul said...

I don't know about you, but my mom downloaded the upgraded version of iBaby, so both me and my brother were installed fully clothed and out-of-the-box ready.

You must not have been a Mac. Woe to you.