4.07.2006

Work

Sufjan Stevens is releasing the debris from his illinoise album! SO COOL! its coming in june. and, Rosie Thomas is going to be on it. her voice is beautiful.

I am going to be living in the Ramada for a while, in Langley, so if you want to come and hang out and swim, call me. I have the best job ever. I am going to be working for a week straight, or until I need a break. how cool is that.
I will have to do some homework too, but that might work out.

anyways. I will see you at church at least. call me.

2 comments:

Timmybomb said...

Great news about Sufjan. I like the way you referred to the unused material as 'debris'. Oh, by the way, if you don't add a link to my site, I'm gonna get cranky on your ass. Peace out.

Paul said...

I like to swim. I guess no Guiness this weekend. Or Timmy Ho's. That's okay; great work opp.