3.06.2006

content

today I feel content. I know I have been here before, but I here I am again. content.
I did some homework, its windy as can be outside, I am alone at home, and I love life. I am a little sore from sunday's prostrations, bowing so many times that its tiring is humbling in more ways than one.

I might just be finding my legs again, but I probably will see less of you for a while. whoever you are, I will be working and doing homework and being quiet and reading and climbing a ladder. I hope. Its like I get to remember who I am, because I got so busy that I forgot...

currently listening to Coldplay's "I'll see you soon" how appropriate.

I have been living a mile wide and an inch deep for a while now, but I am taking back the mile and going to let it slowly sink into the depths of life.

lord have mercy.

6 comments:

heather said...

"I have been living a mile wide and an inch deep for a while now, but I am taking back the mile and going to let it slowly sink into the depths of life."

Great words Davey. Peace to you.

elizabeth said...

blessings as u do so...

thomasw said...

i like this black template!!! it soothes my eyes.

RW said...

See you Friday.
Peace

elizabeth said...

ah Thomas; i am laughing joyfully at your comment [black background etc]. you know i still remember the times you and RW gave me rides to church and i remember talking to you about becoming orthodox; i think you said something about obedience and doing it even though i may not know all the answers... what Treasures each of you SI are!

myn said...

i like that oo Dave "a mile wide and an inch deep" that is totally how i feel right now. stretched out with no depth or time to really spend with the things/people/events in my life. if you find out how to shrink the mile and expand the inch let me know how...