1.11.2006

class

apparently I missed it on tuesday, how silly was that. now I am behind in practicum hours, thesis, research, and class reading. okay. time to dissappear from the land of the living, maybe I will be back up for air by lent, maybe not. but I had a great meeting with Jon and Vi from the VCC, that was cool. practicum will be good.
but, as I usually don't know what stress is, I think I will be finding out shortly.
I had a good dinner with lesya, despite putting in lime instead of lime leaves, and ruining the tom kha soup, the greek salad was good, and it was good to talk too. much learning.
anyways, time for stress city, Lord have mercy.

5 comments:

elizabeth said...

may God give you the peace, focus and strength you will need...

Stacy said...

If you made it all the way to the thesis and practicum in graduate school without knowing what stress is then you are either a very bad student or a phenomenon to behold!

So, which is it?

RJ said...

David

I think I might have made you feel bad in my last email. My life is up in the air to with this program....I am doing the same as you....the best I can.

Graves said...

study like a mad prairie dog

The Pleasant Peasant said...

I accept the offer of a Spruce Island invite.