10.10.2005

rentersweek.com

rentersweek.com

so, you should all go to rentersweek.com because its a cool site. there is a bit of a bug near the top of the page, but its still usable. If you are looking for a place to live, its pretty good. It doesn't really have a great selection or range because it is fairly new, but since I looked at it last, it has grown quite a bit. the langley options are slim, but its funny to see 2 bedroom condos priced between 500 and 5000 dollars. five grand a month! that is a lot. dang. anyways, this website is new and on the move, I have found the simplicity of the TWU rental page nice. The design crew that started rentersweek.com had some good ideas, as does the current crew, but to focus more on the form or the content will be a detriment to the neglected one. anyways, I just thought I would do a little site review, so check it out, let me know what you think.
if you are moving to vancouver and are looking for a place to rent, it could be helpful, and its growing!

peese. oh, and a personal post coming next. I am on my way to london tomorrow night, wednesday morning. I am going to finish my thesis proposal tomorrow. that is going to be an animal-like all out brawl with my computer to wrestle my thesis into the shape I need it to be.

1 comment:

Ed Doerksen said...

good luck Dave. I would be interested to see your work. I know mine became a chore after a while, but I still enjoyed it.

Yeah I know, I must be nuts to enjoy education that much, but I do and I am. Wish I was still in classes.