10.21.2005

Ottawa!

yup, somehow I got to ottawa. what a rad city! I like it here. I drove a friend from school here, and she paid for gas. my trip was sponsored.
I am staying at the laurentian leadership centre, which is insanely beautiful. I guess they got it for like under 3 million including a million or so on renovations and furniture, and its worth 13 mil. crazy. we have a loving Father. He takes care of His kids.
so, I drove here not knowing who I would know, or if I had a place to stay, but I know a ton of the people here, which is really cool. Kevan gilbert is here, Abigail Flint, sister of Amy Flint, who some of you may remember. At least two people I taught IDIS 102 to, Mark Lott runs the joint as far as student life goes, its cool. I am going to go the cathedral for church on sunday!!!! SO excited. I wonder if bishop seraphim will be there. he travels a lot.
I got an email from Jessica, which was good. its good to hear from her. I miss her, its hard. confusing. its like living on the corner of grey street.
tonight I ate hummus for dinner. and soy milk. Its like I fast without meaning to anymore. how weird is that. I am going to go and eat an apple. I like apples. including my computer. I think I might name my computer peach.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Peach!? Why are you ashamed of Wanda?

pasivirta said...

its true, I just don't like the name wanda. its kind of ugly. it sounds just like you said. peach is a nice, helpful girl.

Simply Victoria said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Simply Victoria said...

on the corner of grey street. good passing reference for dmb fans. i LOVE that song. so melancholy, and soothing at the same time...