10.15.2005

exhausting

Hi everyone,
go to the link on the side that says photoblog, and see the new pics!

and...

I am so tired in so many ways. this week was quite exhausting, i don't really remember how to feel. last night, I smoked a clove cigarette down by lake. it was beautiful and quiet. a little silly because I am sick, but it was good to be alone and quiet. of course I will have been alone long enough by the time the sun sets again, but who knows. Lord have mercy.

here's a story about some people I know.

On tuesday night, they said goodbye. it was sad and healthy. like some sad cosmic joke:
an episcopalian and an orthodox meet at a wedding, hit it off because they are both quite zealous, turns out their churches though both christian, have very different theology, which makes for a good dialogue, but also for different directions. so they walk into a bar together, hit their heads, and walk out alone.

of course not alone alone, they have church and roommates and the saviour, but who is drawn together and then apart by God. I mean, I know its not all like that, and that is too simple, but it could be said.



and its so hard to feel.

3 comments:

issachar said...

ahoy there...

Saw your post on my blog. Went to send you an e-mail and realized that I've misplaced your e-mail address. Do you remember mine?

pasivirta said...

I have the wrong one, but check the bottom right of my blog and the address should show up on 'send me an email' link.

Fr. Justin (Edward) said...

Praying for you...