3.22.2005

concrete?

shovelling concrete today apparently. I guess I will have to tell them I am quitting after all. I thought we were entering a mutually ignorant stage in our relationship. perhaps they are just stringing me along. oh well. I think cutting the grass will start on monday or something. if any of you are local and need a job, I need a grass cutting assistant. 40 50 hours a week. good times. oh, and biss needs an assistant for her job too, litter control technician. we both get trucks from our boss though, so that is cool. I am singing in choir tonight, so that is cool. work downtown today, starts at 10 am. Thank God for sleeping in a little and getting up earlier than normal.

1 comment:

Graves said...

I want to see Biss's truck. If you're singing on campus you should swing by when you finish (I want to see the hair!)